OES are currently seeking a structural engineer, who is looking to become chartered and gain experience on a wide variety of projects. The ideal candidate will play an integral part in supporting directors to assist in the expansion of the company, and have experience in the following areas:
- 4 to 5 years design experience.
- Design experience primarily in steel frame structures, but to have a reasonable experience in the major design materials such as concrete, timber and masonry.
- Experience with using AutoCAD drawing software.
- Site inspection and surveys of domestic and commercial structures.
- Design experience with TEKLA (CSC) software.
- Technically able to deliver projects from inception to completion, with minimal supervision, but within a team environment.
- Undertaking design of projects with minimal supervision, reporting to Management on a regular basis.
- You will help manage relationships with the customer and the design team acting as point of contact for several projects.
- Demonstrate technical expertise, providing in depth knowledge and leadership.
- Ensure client satisfaction and pursuing and promoting opportunities with clients.
- Ideally BSc or Equivalent in Civil Engineering.
Please inquire via email at email@example.com or call on 0121 285 1980