OES Consulting is currently seeking a structural engineer, who is looking to progress their career towards becoming Chartered and who wishes to gain experience on a wide variety of projects.
OES Consulting provides Civil and Structural Engineering consultancy services on projects across the UK, including large scale residential, industrial and commercial sectors.
This is an exciting opportunity for the ideal candidate to play an integral part in supporting the directors and assist in the expansion of the company.
Role Requirements and Qualifications:
- 5+ years design experience.
- Design experience primarily in steel frame structures, together with reasonable experience in the major design materials such as concrete, timber and masonry.
- Experience with using AutoCAD drawing software.
- Experience of carrying out site inspections and surveys of domestic and commercial structures.
- Design experience with TEKLA design software suite.
- The technical ability and confidence to deliver projects from inception to completion, with minimal supervision, but within a team environment.
- The ability to design projects with minimal supervision, reporting to Management on a regular basis.
- Experience of managing relationships with the customer and design team and acting as point of contact for several projects.
- A high degree of technical expertise, providing in depth knowledge and leadership.
- The ability to provide excellent client care, together with the drive to pursue and promote opportunities with clients.
- A can-do attitude with a strong willingness to learn and be challenged and with a passion for design and engineering.
- Ideally BSc or equivalent in Civil Engineering.
OES Consulting recognises that its people are fundamental to the success of the business and the successful candidate will receive the following benefits:
- Salary circa £40k per annum.
- Working hours 8.30 am to 5.30 pm Monday to Thursday, 8.30 am to 1.00 pm Friday. Flexible start and finish times.
- 31 days holiday entitlement (including bank holidays).
- Healthcare package.
- Pension contributions.
- Working with the latest technology.
- Modern offices located in Dudley, free parking available on site.
- Ongoing training and development.
If you want to develop your career and join a growing and innovate company, please send your CV with a covering letter of why you would like to work for OES Consulting by email to Sue Emery (firstname.lastname@example.org).
If you wish to discuss the opportunity and role further, please call Nathan Garbett on 0121 285 1980.